Friday, November 11, 2011

Ford Focus - Will trade for Ska Beer!

I have had it with the car. I should have been strong and cut the ties to it years ago, but I relented. When the car stopped on the side of the road again a couple of weeks ago, (on the same day the well pump broke and just after I gave away all our money to pay an old bill), I was done. Rather than pay to have the thing hauled away, I listed it on Craigslist and offered to trade it for Ska Beer. The posting is copied below. At this point, it looks like I have a potential deal to trade it straight up for three 1/2 Bbl's!

--Begin Craigslist Post --

2001 Ford Focus Wagon - $1000 (Durango)

Date: 2011-11-10, 10:42AM MST

2001 Ford Focus Wagon for sale - $1000 as is OR TRADE FOR SKA BEER!!

150k miles. PS/PW/Auto, FM/CD, Tint.

New Tranny, Fuel Pump, Tires, Battery - needs alternator. Had alternator replaced recently, but it doesn't seem to be charging. Work was done locally at McNeal's and part may be under warranty. I don't want to deal with it and would like to get car out of my driveway to make room for my other vehicles. I would help by calling the mechanic to determine if part can be replaced cheap/free. Car is in decent shape inside and out.

Please email if interested, or if you want to trade for Ska beer.

**UPDATE 11.11.2011** Ok - I have an offer in to trade the car for three 15.5gal kegs of Ska Beer. I am meeting the prospective buyer Saturday morning to work the deal. If he backs out, I'll update here***



Location: Durango

No comments: