Wednesday, October 22, 2008

G n f'n R Album to be released!

Check it out, Hombres! It's Lance Rappin' your airwaves once again. And, man, I have got some KILLER good news! After a seventeen year drought, G n' F'n R is comming through with some new rock! And just in time too, man! You know I love the honcho, but that bastard ATE MY "LIES" tape last week. Yeah man, can you believe it?! I musta' got some dust in the cassette deck when I was rollin' that beauty down in New Mex a few weeks back. Man, was I bummed about loosing that classic. You know I'm rockin' it when those tunes come on. Here's what I am catchin' about the Album so far, "The album, “Chinese Democracy,” will go on sale Nov. 23 at Best Buy stores and online as part of an exclusive deal, the chain and Guns N’ Roses’ record label, Geffen, announced, confirming rumors that have been circulating in the music press for weeks. It will be the first new album in 17 years by the band, which has sold more than 42 million albums in the United States, according to the Recording Industry Association of America."

17 years, man! I mean, I used to rock it back in High School to that noise. Hell Yeah - those were the daze... Cool times, cool cars, cool bros, and "Sweet Child o' Mine" blasting on the Boom box. I even found a sweet photo for ya from my senior year. Hank Williams Jr., High School, class of '93. You can pretty much tell from this picture that I totally rocked it back then.

No comments: