Thursday, December 11, 2008

For Sale: Land Tamer Snow Cat

Hola Suckers! It's gettin' towards the time of year where ol' Lance is doing hisself a little Christmas Shopping. I bet you're wonderin' where a dude like Lance shops. We'll amigro, I'll let you in on my secret. Craigslist baby! Heeel yeah! There's more hot deals to be found there than at Pick n' Pull on "Half-off Wednesday". And just *LOOK* at what I found on the local D-Town list Ta-day! Dude - if you check the description here, you might notice that this thing COMES WITH PADDLES, MAN! I mean, this sucker FLOATS! I love the Honcho and all, but that baby would sink like a stone. This little beast has options for 8 MORE WHEELS and two different styles of track for winter trippin'! Man, I haven't been this excited about a machine since my neighbor put that for sale sign up on his '79 Ford Ranchero.

No comments: