Friday, December 5, 2008

Jared Allen's Mullett - in his own words.

I'll have to admit that I was a little afraid of the ferocious mullet that Vikes Defensive End Jared Allen had on display last Sunday evening when they whipped the Bears. By halftime, it looked like he had gone to the barber, refused the clippers, and had the haircut done with a beltsander. I am fully willing to excuse him for the fashion faux-pas that the haircut embodies based on the intimidating force that he brings to the Vikes line.Also, now residing in the Northland, the mullet has a sort of "hometown" flavor to it that likely endears him to all residing north of I-494. In particular, I have heard of a very popular social group, "Jared's little Allens" that has taken off up in Forest Lake. The mission statement outlines a "fanclub and social group" which in reality manifests itself as a Sunday afternoon excercise in binge drinking at the 'Little Dipper' bar & Bait Shop on the north side of Lake 2.

But what does the man himself have to say about his sense of hair style? Check out this video below.

1 comment:

Tree said...

That's what I need to do. Shave a line in my head for every sale I make this season...