Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lexington, NE

Here's a great riddle... What does a Jeep Cherokee transfer case (pictured here) and Lexington, Nebraska have in common? Answer: A problem with the first has led me to get to love the other, or something like that. Yes - Hank has taken a shit on me. Hopefully the problem is only a failed gasket in the transfer case. What ever it was, I coated I-80 with the transfer case fluid just seconds prior to making a high speed manouver across two lanes at 85mph to land us safely in lovely Lexington, NE. Fortunatly, Hank was properly stocked with Linenkugel's beer, lessening the blow of the mechanical failure. Also, the Vikes are IN THE PLAYOFFS as the reigning NFC North Champions, and the late game is a "Do or Die" for arch-rivals Denver and San Diego. Ho Ho! AND I don't have to drive until 2am to get home! Of course, this sucker might hit me for a grand or more in fix-it costs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexington really does suck. I avoided that place.